macOS is becoming more and more popular platform caused by the success of Apple. As a consequence, there are more and more virus, malware in this OS. macOS users need an software to protect their machine. What is in your mind when you think about an Antivirus software: It is a heavy app, it will slow down your computer, it take much time to scan... You right!!!. However, Antivirus is a needed software and you should (or MUST) have it in your machine. Webroot Antivirus a product in the SecureAnywhere® of Webroot is a smart choice in this case.
Webroot Antivirus bases on cloud protection technology. It means that you can download installs file and set it up in your machine it in a flash. It also takes a very small amount of disk space. All you have to do is install it and customize settings for the first time and forget it, it works silently in the background. With the new technology, Webroot is one of the most lightweight securities software today and it take only about 2-3 mintes to keep your MAC safe. One cons of this software is it work online so you must have a Internet connection. However, I believe that it is not a big problem because we are connected 24/24 now a day.
If you are facing the risks from URLs, websites for malicious content, fake sites, popups, online payments... Webroot offers some other advanced solutions
Buy Webroot SecureAnywhere® AntiVirus with coupon
- Advanced threat protection for PC & Mac® computers
- Always-on security for your data and identity
- ENHANCED! Anti-Ransomware
- Real-Time Anti-Phishing blocks harmful websites
- Firewall and network connection monitor
- Lightning fast scans without interruptions
System RequirementsOperating Systems
- Mac OS® X v.10.7.3 “Lion”
- Mac OS X v. 10.8 "Mountain Lion"
- Mac OS X v. 10.9 "Mavericks"
- Mac OS X v.10.10 "Yosemite"
- Mac OS X v.10.11.1 "El Capitan"
- Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD® K6/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or other compatible processor
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit only), Google Chrome™ 10.0 or higher
- Internet access